Testosterone is the hormone which is generated by testes in the endocrine system. Testosterone Therapy improves the growth of testosterone which is responsible for sex characteristics in males. But before proceeding to testosterone replacement therapy, it is recommended to have knowledge of testosterone phenyl propionate. It was introduced in 2004, by Alpha Chemistry (New York based research organization), as a testosterone which is attached to the Phenylpropionate ester at 17-beta position. Chemically, testosterone is also known as Tryandrol, 17-phenylpropionate or as 1255-49-8. This is basically used an injectable solution and mostly preferred by bodybuilders for muscular gains.
You should also know that this injectable form of the drug is legal only when prescribed. You should not buy, sell or use such drugs without recommendation of a physician. We know that, such steroids have been in use by bodybuilders and weightlifters since ages unknown because it’s their favourite, but government bodies like The Food and Drug Administration do not authorize the use of this steroid. The drug is used for muscle building by bodybuilders and athletes use them for increasing stamina which eventually gives better performance. The benefits attached to the Phenyl propionate ester is helping it grow in the market. This also includes increase in libido.
With an average cycle of 5 to 8 weeks Testosterone Phenyl propionate can be taken as doses of 125mg to 300mg twice in a week. This dosage is especially recommended for men. In a period of 6 hours you can see tremendous changes in blood level and it is known to last for at least 3 to 4 days. This drug also leads to fluctuations in hormonal level which is required by the bodybuilders for strengthening of muscles and increase in the muscle size. So the steroid is found effective for the ones who need faster release of testosterone. In case of requirements of slower release rates, you have an option of testosterone Enanthate which is a traditional format of test injectable solution. Also remember that once you cease the use of this steroid, your muscular gain will be vanished within few weeks.
You should know that anabolics are harsh on your body if not taken with proper cycle. It can adversely impact various body functions including the metabolism and the endocrine system. It can also trouble you with HDL (high density lipoprotein) and LDL (low density lipoprotein) cholesterol levels. No drug comes with zero side effects. Check out listed below.
- If you are a man and if you are using Testosterone Phenyl propionate with a dosage if 350mg per week then you should be aware of the side effects if the drug as well. The most of them is water retention in muscles and development of breasts in men which is also referred as development of gynecomastia. In addition to these you may also come across small problems like facial and body hair growth, oily skin and acne.
- Estrogens are a by-product of testosterone. Hence, you may also get along with estrogenic side effects. This happens due to increased supplements and injections in the body which ultimately increases the estrogens level in males. Weight gain, water retention, etc are side effects of this.
- Cardiovascular disease is one of the most dangerous side effects of Testosterone Phenyl propionate. Its risk can be reduced with the proper dosage of the steroid.
- Stacking is combination of drugs and supplements for quick results. But this should be done carefully to reduce the risk of opposite results. Nandrolone phenyl propionate is one of the compounds used for stacking.
- According to the body shape and body size, bodybuilders should maintain a proper cycle and then a perfect steroid cycle. You should not take any drug without prescription. Your life is firstly required to maintain a physique.